If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
St. Louis is lovely in April. The cold winter has departed and the heat and humidity of summer have yet to appear. You’ll see daffodils, tulips, cherry blossoms, daisies, magnolias and peonies in bloom.
Enjoy a culinary celebration of Easter at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac with their Easter Brunch offered on Sunday, April 9, 2023. Reservations are required with reservation seating times at 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm and 1 pm.
Rise And Shine Breakfast
- Scrambled Eggs with Chives
- Country Styled Eggs Benedict
- Biscuit and Sausage Patty, Fried Eggs and Sawmill Gravy
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Country Sausage Links
- Fried Potatoes with Ham, Peppers and Onions
- Warm Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Breakfast Pastries
- Fresh Fruit and Berries
- Baby Spinach, Strawberries, Goat Cheese, Almond Brittle with Maple Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- Romaine Hearts with Artichoke, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Peppers, Parmesan with St. Louis Style Vinaigrette
- Panzanella with Marinated Vegetables, House Made Croutons with Balsamic Reduction
- Assorted Warm Rolls and Butter
Chilled Seafood Display
- Chilled Jumbo Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce and Lemon
- Smoked Mussels, Shrimp and Trout
- Smoked Salmon with Classic Accoutrements, Bagels and Cream Cheese
- Hand Crafted Assortment of Cured Meats
- Marinated Vegetables
- Imported and Domestic Cheeses
- Grilled Vegetables and Hummus
- Pickled Vegetables
- Flatbreads, Crostini and Pita
Entrees & Savory Sides
- French Onion Chicken
- Seared Salmon with Mustard Basil Aioli
- Grilled Asparagus and Maple Glazed Carrots
- Parsley Buttered Creamer Potatoes
- Pasta, Mini Turkey Meatballs and Creamy Marinara with Fresh Basil
Action & Carving Stations
- Omelet & Waffle Stations
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Horseradish Creme and Au Jus
- Glazed Miller Ham with Mustard and Herb Mayo
- Assorted Dollar Rolls
Sweets & Treats
- Chef’s Delectable Dessert Table
Pricing is $75 per adult, $30 for children (ages 5 to 12) and free for children 4 and under.
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac combines old world charm with upscale shopping and restaurants. The hotel is across from Plaza Frontenac and within 4 miles of Saint Louis Galleria, home to great stores like Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, Dillard’s, Hot Topic, Lids, Build-a-Bear, Apple, Champs Sports, etc. Central St. Louis, Missouri Botanical Garden, The Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium are all within 20 minutes.
If you’d like to visit Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, see how you can save money on your stay here.