If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Get an all-inclusive pass to the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens & PNC Festival of Lights and enjoy a wonderful holiday experience the whole family can enjoy.
With this all-inclusive pass you and your family can:
- Enjoy the 3 million LED lights that will light up the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Enjoy the spectacular Wild Lights show on Swan Lake
- Watch a Madcap black-light puppet show
- Enjoy unlimited rides on the Toyland Express Train & Conservation Carousel
- Enjoy a 4-D Polar Express Experience
- Search for fairies in Fairyland
- Take a bite to eat at one of the S’more-n-More stands
- Visit with Santa starting at 4PM (an hour before the festivities begin!)
This all-inclusive pass normally costs $29, but if you book through Viator you only have to pay $25.