If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Have an awesome day of entertainment, excitement and excellent margaritas. The Margarita March is coming to New York City! Enjoy margaritas at 8 of the Big Apple’s leading bars and restaurants, all included in your ticket.
The Margarita March will be happening on June 25, 2022. Gather your crew and head out to Good Behavior in NYC. Check in between 12 pm and 3 pm. You can pick up your pass then and enjoy your first margarita there. And then it’s on to seven more great bars/restaurants.
Participating venues include
- Good Behavior is a happening bar on the roof of the Made Hotel offering creative cocktails and breathtaking city views.
- The Late Late has over 50 Irish whiskeys, craft beers and cocktails. It features cutting edge DJs and music personalities dropping in. The Late Late is vintage cosmopolitan – sophisticated and edgy.
- Shades of Green Pub has a wide selection of beer and spirits and a kitchen serving traditional pub food and American fare. They have indoor and outdoor seating.
- John Doe Craft Bar & Kitchen has a creative variety of classic cocktails and original dishes with vibrant flavor combinations. Indoor and outdoor dining is offered.
- Plug Uglies is a friendly local bar with delicious cocktails, craft beers and friendly staff. Enjoy shuffleboard or play pool or watch the game on one of ten screens.
- Slainte features a large selection of crafted cocktails, craft beers, wines and ales as well as delicious food items. Stop by, have a tasty bite and a drink, watch the big game, meet old friends or make new ones in your home away from home on Bowery/Nolita!
- Wicked Willy’s features live bands, beer pong tables and drink specials. You can enjoy their gastro-americas menu and catch all the games at Wicked Willy’s, the ultimate Bleeker Street stop!
- Ways & Means is a combination comedy club, music venue, restaurant and sportsbar. It offers craft cocktails, draft beers, salads, sandwiches, small plates and desserts.
Included in your ticket are 8 tasty margaritas, all access pass, no cover charge at any venue, specials on bar, food and margaritas, event pictures and entertainment and music along the way.
Have fun with your friends and meet new friends. Enjoy socializing with other margarita enthusiasts. This is a great way to find a new watering hole.
This is a 21+ event. You will need a government issued, photo ID.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Margarita March? Well, you have come to the right place. Click here to save
- $26 (40% discount) on a General Admission ticket for one
- $44 (36% discount) on General Admission tickets for two