If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a trip to Boston, Massachusetts? You must be very excited. After all, there are so many things to do in Boston.
So many things to do actually that you might start worrying about the cost. After all, admissions to multiple attractions can add up. And I’m sure you want to stay in your travel budget.
If only there were a way to save money on all these attractions. If only there was a way to see as many of the top Boston attractions as you wish at a discounted price.
Oh wait…there is!
All you have to do is purchase the Go City Boston Pass. You can pick a pass based on how many days you are spending in Boston. You can choose between a 1-day, 2-day, 3-day, 5-day, or 7-day pass. And then during these days, you can visit as many attractions on their list of attractions as you wish!
This is perfect because this will save you so much money versus paying for each attraction individually. It also saves you time because you’ll just have to purchase one pass rather than constantly buying more tickets. You can save up to 55%!
And there are so many great attractions included in the Go City – Boston All-Inclusive Pass.
Here’s a list of the attractions, as well as extra things that you get by purchasing this pass.
- CityView Hop On Hop Off Trolley
- Museum of Science
- Skip-the-line general ticket)
- New England Aquarium
- Fenway Park Tour
- Includes Red Sox souvenir
- Paul Revere House
- Historic Sightseeing Cruise
- USS Constitution Museum
- Freedom Trail Foundation Walk Into History Tour
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Salem Witch Museum
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Franklin Park Zoo
- The Harvard Tour
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Boch Center Wang Theatre Tours
- The House of the Seven Gables: Garden and Grounds Experience
- Plimoth Patuxet and Mayflower II Combination Ticket
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Bike Rental by Urban AdvenTours
- Sam Signature Experience
- Concord Museum
- How Do You See the World? & The Mapparium Experience
- One-Hour Guided “Let it Begin Here” Battle Green Tour
- Old Sturbridge Village
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum
- Old State House Museum & Old South Meeting House Combo Ticket
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- MIT Tour
- Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard House
- The Sports Museum Guided Tour
- Real Pirates Salem
- Haunted Boston History and Mystery Walking Tour
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour
- TD Garden Guided Tour
- Buckman Tavern
- Liberty Ride
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise
- Swan Boats of Boston
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
Now, as I was disappointed to learn when I visited Boston once in January, not all of these attractions are currently open. Some of them will open back up at some point in the spring. So make sure the attraction is open during your vacation.
So you’ll save a lot of money with the Go City – Boston All-Inclusive Pass. But I am sure you’d love to save even more. A promo code to help you save a little more would be great, right?
Well, I actually have something even better! And that is an automatic discount. You won’t have to bother entering in a promo code or coupon code.
Just click here. And then you’ll save 5% on the Go City – Boston All-Inclusive Pass. It’s that simple! So act now while this deal lasts!