If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking for a Mother’s Day Brunch in Philadelphia? Well, the good news is that there are a lot of good ones this year! So we came up with our list of the best eight!
1. Desmond Hotel Mother’s Day Brunch
Restaurants at the Desmond Hotel is hosting a Mother’s Day Buffet Buffet on Sunday, May 14th, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. It costs $45 for adults and $25 for children. Children under the age of five eat for free. You can book a reservation here.
The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton is a one-of-a-kind hotel in one of Pennsylvania’s most scenic and historic settings: Chester County. It is less than eight miles from Valley Forge National Historic Park and the King of Prussia Mall. It won a TripAdvisor Travelers Excellence Award in 2022. You can find a great rate for the hotel here if you’d like to treat your mother (or you’d like to be treated) to a nice getaway near Philadelphia.
2. The Prime Rib Mother’s Day Brunch
The Prime Rib is a steak and seafood fine-dining restaurant at Live! Casino Hotel Philadelphia. It is a great blend of a historic steakhouse with a cocktail lounge.
The Prime Rib is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch buffet on May 14th, 2023, from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Highlights of this brunch include delicious seafood, a build-your-own omelet station, French toast, pink cupcakes, and specialty cocktails. Oh, and you get free Moët rosé wine flights while supplies last. You can book a reservation here.
And if you are looking to make a trip out of Mother’s Day weekend, might I suggest going to Live Casino & Hotel? My family took our mom to Las Vegas one year and we had a great time. A casino hotel is a really fun place for a vacation. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is great, too, and has a FanDuel Sportsbook, over 2,100 slots and electronic table games, 150 live-action table games, a dedicated poker room, and great dining and entertainment options. You can find which websites have the hotel at the lowest available rates here.
3. Sesame Place Mother’s Day Brunch
Here’s a great option if you are a mommy or grandmommy to young children. Sesame Place theme park over in Langhorne, Pennsylvania is having a great Mother’s Day Brunch. All mothers will receive a free flower at the event! And the brunch will have great food like:
- French Toast with Caramelized Bananas
- Waffles with Berry Compote
- English Muffin, Eggs, & Sausage Gravy
- Bread Pudding
- Bacon and Sausage
- Cheese Tortellini with Blush Sauce
- Smoked Brisket
- Pulled Pork
- Home Fries
- Spinach Salad with Oranges, Cranberries, & Goat Cheese
- Caesar Salad
- Garden Salad
- Fruit Salad
- Steamed Broccoli
- Mac and Cheese
- Chicken Fingers
- Nathan’s Hot Dogs
- Dinner Rolls
- Assorted Pastries
- Elmo Cupcakes
- Fountain Beverages
- Milk & Chocolate Milk
- Coffee & Tea
You can find out more about this Mother’s Day event at Sesame Place here.
4. Mother’s Day Brunch at The Inn at Villanova
The Inn at Villanova is hosting a great Mother’s Day Brunch on Mother’s Day, May 14, 2023. There are two different seatings: from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. You can enjoy a great assortment of food including an omelet bar and carving stations. There will also be live entertainment! It costs $55 for adults, $30 for children ages three to twelve, and it is free for kids ages two and younger.
The Inn at Villanova University is a high-end hotel in Wayne, Pennsylvania surrounded by woodlands and a minute’s walk from a tram station. It is two miles from Villanova University and three miles from Chanticleer Garden. It would make a lovely vacation spot for Mother’s Day weekend. You can find which website has the cheapest rate for the hotel here.
5. Bank & Bourbon Mother’s Day Brunch
Bank & Bourbon is a stylish restaurant in Philadelphia’s City Center serving farm-fresh cuisine. They are serving a great Mother’s Day Brunch this year. It costs $65 for adults and $15 for children ages 12 years old and younger.
It has a great menu, too:
- Carving Station
- Beef Tenderloin (with horseradish sauce & demi-glace)
- Whole Roasted True North Salmon (with tzatziki & lemon)
- Bourbon Ham (with orange-ginger glaze & wildflower honey)
- Made-to-order omelets
- Breakfast meats
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Pork sausage
- Sweet Jesus Oysters with Raspberry Mignonette
- Smoked Salmon (with red onion, capers, tomato, cucumber & chive cream cheese)
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with lemon curd
- Cage-free Scrambled Eggs
- Fresh Assorted Pastries
- Banana bread
- Ricotta Toast (with lemon zest, basil & local honey)
- Yukon Gold Breakfast Potatoes with garlic-herb butter
- Yogurt Parfait (with Greek yogurt, berry compote, house granola & walnuts)
- Fresh Fruit
- Seasonal berries
- Assorted bagels (with dill cream cheese & seasonal preserves)
- Broccoli-Kale Caesar Salad (with cherry tomatoes & sourdough croutons)
- Peach Caprese Salad (with mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes & white balsamic vinaigrette)
- Market Salad (with pecans, apples, cheddar cheese & creole vinaigrette)
- Roasted Baby Carrots (with kale, Calabrian chili, pistachio & tahini yogurt)
- Charcuterie & Cheese (la quercia prosciutto, mortadella, sopressata, Amish cheddar, Birchrun Hills Farm blue, Humboldt fog goat, pickled vegetables & mustard)
- Fresh Dessert Display
Loews Philadelphia Hotel is a historic hotel located inside the National Historic Landmark former PSFS Building. This was the first International style skyscraper constructed in the United States. It was recently renovated in 2019 and has a lot of great features, like the salon and spa by the renowned Joseph Anthony Salon & Spa. This alone makes it a wonderful place to take a mother on Mother’s Day Weekend. You can find which website lists the hotel for the lowest price here.
6. Mother’s Day Brunch at the Radisson
The Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 14, 2023. There are two different seating times available: 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
The menu includes:
- Breakfast Pastries
- Carving Station including:
- Sea Salt and Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib with au jus
- Garlic Herb Roasted Pork Loin with Chimichurri
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple Butter
- Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast sausage
- Thick cut bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Omelet station (Made to order omelets with various toppings)
- Waffle station with various toppings
- Mixed Green Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette & Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Garlic Herb Shrimp with parmesan breadcrumbs
- Roasted Chicken with salsa verde
- Pasta Primavera (Orecchiette pasta, spinach, broccolini, zucchini, peas, garlic, basil, parmesan, chili flake & cream)
- Fresh fruit and berry platter with yogurt and granola
- Charcuterie platter with crostini and homemade fig marmalade
- Seasonal vegetable
- Orange Juice
- Iced Tea
You can also purchase alcoholic beverages or soda for an additional cost.
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast is a great location for a Mother’s Day trip, especially if you have young children as it is an official hotel of the aforementioned Sesame Place Philadelphia theme park. The hotel is also close to Historic Philadelphia, Parx Casino, and Philadelphia Mills Mall. You can find a discounted rate for the hotel here.
7. Brunch is a Drag – Mother’s Day at Dave & Buster’s
Dave & Buster’s over in Penn’s Landing has a great Mother’s Day Brunch: Brunch is a Drag. It is a Mother’s Day Drag Brunch starring Drag Sensation Jenna Tall and her cast of some of the best Tri-State Area’s Drag Queens. You will get to enjoy a great drag show with great costumes and performances. But you’ll also enjoy a great brunch with refreshing cocktails and great food. It costs $49.95 per person. Find out how to buy a ticket here.
8. Brickside Grille Mother’s Day Brunch
Brickside Grille is a seafood restaurant in Exton, Pennsylvania, in Eagleview Town Center. Their Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet menu includes carved prime rib, eggs benedict, peel-and-eat shrimp, frittatas, bacon, sausage, salads, fruit, desserts, and more. It costs $35 for adults, $20 for kids ages five to twelve years old, and it is free for any kid under the age of five. You can book a reservation for this Mother’s Day Brunch here.