If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This year, celebrate Christmas at the 5-time TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, Florida!
You can enjoy Christmas in the Wild, which will take place on 18 magical nights on Fridays and Saturdays starting on November 24th through December 30th.
- Santa Claus: There will be plenty of photo opportunities when you can come meet Santa at Christmas in the Wild! You can meet the playful elves as your children wait to tell Santa their Christmas wish list.
- Holiday themed activities: Enjoy holiday themed activities at the Lowry Park Zoo, like Presents for Primates and Ornaments & Elephants.
- Holiday themed areas: Enjoy such areas as Holiday Hoedown, Polar Paradise & Candy Cane Lane (here you can see the candy cane girls perform!).
- Holiday themed show: Enjoy an all-new holiday themed animal show, “Hazel’s Christmas Gift”.
- Christmas tree: Lowry Park Zoo has a 50-foot animated Christmas tree complete with 2,000 ornaments, an 8-ft star, 12,000 dancing lights and a light show that runs every 30 minutes!
- Christmas music: Enjoy a school choir & carolers dressed in Dickens era costumes who perform both classical and contemporary favorites
- Holiday dining: Purchase a holiday dining plan and enjoy the holiday cuisine prepared by the Zoo’s head chef, which includes great dishes like Holiday burgers. Your family can also enjoy peppermint mousse, hot chocolates & other sweet treats at the zoo, and the adults can enjoy the cocktails prepared by the mixologists at the Zoo, such as peppermint martinis & spiked apple cider.
And there is a special deal right now on Lowry Park tickets – buy a one-day ticket, and then you can come back for all of 2018! And on top of that, the one-day ticket is on sale for 10% at Best of Orlando!