If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are so many fun things to do in Jacksonville Beach, Florida aside from the beach. And you can find these fun activities at Adventure Landing!
Shipwreck Island Waterpark
Shipwreck Island Water Park is open on select days in the spring, summer, and fall. Getting wet and staying cool sounds particularly good these days, don’t you think? And it has a lot of great waterpark attractions. This includes:
- The Wave Pool which produces three-foot to four-foot waves
- Splash Cove, a water playground area for toddlers & young kids
- The Rage, an uphill water coaster that has the distinction of being the first of its kind in Northern Florida
- The Hydro Halfpipe, a water thrill ride that reaches 35 feet
- The Lil’ St. John’s River, a single and double tube float attraction
- The Undertow, a thrill ride slide attraction
- The Eye of the Storm, an extreme body slide that rides over forty feet
- Cannon Ball Slide, an attraction where you slide down a 20’ tall slide into a 3’ deep splash pool
- Pirate’s Escape Slide, a mid-size body slide for
- The Pirate’s Play Village, a waterslide complex with some great waterslides:
- Black Beard’s Revenge
- Pirate’s Plunge
- Cannonball Burst
- Sea Pups Racer
- Junior Jolley
Adventure Landing has an arcade with over sixty interactive arcade and ticket redemption games.
Adventure Landing has two 18-hole miniature golf courses that are uniquely themed and designed with lush landscaping and foliage.
Adventure Speedway Go-Karts
Ride a single-seat go-kart or a double-seat go-kart on a quarter-mile go-kart track.
Adventure Landing has an indoor laser tag arena.
Get in some batting practice at Adventure Landing. They’ve got hardball, softball, fast pitch, and slow pitch options.
3D Max Flight
Want to feel like you’re on a roller coaster without actually going on a roller coaster? You can do just that on the MaxFlight Coaster Simulator. It has fourteen different 3D simulations with flips, turns, and drops.
In an experience that is truly Florida, you can feed an alligator!
Teddy Bear Factory
Children can build their own stuffed animals.
Sweet Adventures Candy Shop
Sometimes you need something sweet to make your day extra special!
Looking for coupons for Adventure Landing Jacksonville Beach? Well, we’ve got them here!
First of all, if you want to go to the waterpark, then buy your Shipwreck Island Waterpark ticket here. You can save up to 44% on your waterpark admission here. This coupon even comes with a regular soft drink!
If you want to try other attractions at Adventure Landing, then purchase this discounted five-attraction pass. This gets you admission to attractions like mini-golf, go-kart rides, and laser tag. Please see the coupon for full details. Oh, and you’ll save up to 45%!