If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Labor Day weekend marks the official end of summer. If you want to say goodbye to the season in a memorable way, you should do it at Brightside Music Festival. It is happening at Ascarate Park in El Paso on September 2 and 3, 2023.
Brightside Music Festival is an annual event featuring a diverse lineup of musical artists offering a variety of musical genres. It showcases local talent plus well known national acts.
- Metro Boomin is a record producer and DJ, known for his dark productions. He’s won 4 Grammy Awards, 6 American Music Awards, 17 Juno Awards, 20 Billboard Music Awards, 2 MTV Video Music Awards and nominations for an Academy Award and a Primetime Emmy Award.
- Alesso is a Swedish DJ and EDM producer. He has earned worldwide success combining EDM, pop and progressive house. He’s collaborated with Usher, Tove Lo, David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Katy Perry.
- Steve Aoki is a DJ, music programmer and record producer. He’s one of the highest grossing artists in the electronic dance music genre.
- Louyah’s career took off when his song “I Used To Care” took off online. His music incorporates a mix of sounds that fuse rock, rap, pop and R&B sounds.
- Sheck Wes is a singer and songwriter, known for his 2017 song “Mo Bamba.” That song was named after Sheck’s childhood friend, NBA player Mo Bamba.
- Jay Wheeler is a Puerto Rican songwriter and singer. He’s collaborated with some big names in the Latin music industry. His third album, “Por Sempre Mio,” propelled him to stardom.
- Killboy, aka Sara Skinner, is a songwriter, alt-pop singer and producer. Her sound is rooted in punk, trap and electro-pop.
- Young the Giant is a rock band from Irvine, California. Hits include “My Body” and “Cough Syrup.”
- Waka Flocka
- Speaker Honey
- French Montana
- Wax Motif
- Danna Paola
- DJ Paul
Food vendors will be at the festival with food flavors from all corners of El Paso available for purchase. You can enjoy art installations at the festival. Merchandise and service vendors will also be present to provide a great shopping experience. There will be complimentary water refill stations and you’ll have access to multiple photo ops areas.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Brightside Music Festival? Of course, you are. Book your ticket here and you can save $36 to $390 (27% to 28% discount). The savings will be automatic.
Visiting El Paso
If you’d like to visit El Paso for the Brightside Music Festival, you should consider the following hotels. They are offering discounted rates which will save you money on your stay.
- Quality Inn & Suites 25% Discount
- Sleep Inn University 24% Discount
- The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino El Paso, Ascend Hotel 20% Discount
- Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport 16% Discount
Many people like to go to festivals in an RV. It has its advantages. You don’t have an RV? Then you can rent one and Green Vacation Deals recommends RVShare.