If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Enjoy a blast from the past! JTown Craft Beer Fest is returning to the heart of downtown Jeffersontown, Kentucky at 10434 Watterson Trail. It is presented by HB Productions and will be happening on July 15, 2023, from 4 pm to 8 pm. Have fun in the sun and enjoy cheers and beers!
Your ticket will include a souvenir-tasting glass which you can use for beverage tastings. You can get samples of more than 80 craft beers. Participating breweries will be from around the corner and around the country. Sample some of your favorite beers and sample some new beers. You might just find a new favorite.
If you’re not into beer, don’t worry, the festival has got you covered. There will also be wines, seltzers and ciders to taste. Beyond Beer Bar will feature seltzers and ciders. Oliver Winery will be providing the wines.
3rd Turn Brewing will set up a Kentucky Beer Garden. Meet the owners and the brewmaster. They can answer your questions about the brewing process, food pairing and other questions you might have.
There will be two stages with live entertainment and a DJ will be at the festival. Performers include
- 1 Louder is a Louisville Cover Band blending a mix of music from 4 decades. From hard rock to bluegrass, they are the most versatile bane in Louisville.
- Andrew Burch has one of Louisville’s most haunting voices. His experiences include jazz, hip hop and Southern rock.
Food trucks and snack vendors will be at the festival and will include
- Papa Pretzels
- Six Forks Burger Co.
- Copper Kitchen
- Bamba Egg Roll Co.
- Fresh Out Of The Box
- Little Angels Nuts & Fudge
- The Beer Syrup Co. with Nitro Cold Brew
- Legendary Corn & Lemon Smoke-ups
- Dippers Delight Take Home Mixers
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Beer Fest? Of course, you are. Book your ticket here and you can save $11 to $59 (24% to 33% discount).