If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Houston’s Restaurant Week will celebrate its 20th year. Restaurant Week will run from August 1, 2023, to September 4, 2023. That’s 35 days of great deals and delicious meals. Restaurants will serve specially priced three or four courses meals. This month long event will raise money for the Houston Food Bank. Previous Restaurant Weeks have raised $18.8 million for the food bank.
Giorgio’s Bar & Table & on the Patio at Hotel Grunduca
Giorgio’s Bar & Table & on the Patio offers an extraordinary dining experience with culinary creations crafted with locally sourced ingredients. It’s the perfect place to unwind and socialize.
Restaurant Week Dinner Menu
- Tomato Gazpacho with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Bell Pepper and Onion VG GF
- Burrata Panzanella Salad with Burrata Cheese, Heirloom Tomatoes, Ciabatta Bread and Olives
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Shaved Pecorino and Anchovy Butter GF
- Verdegreens Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Heirloom Local Lettuces and Cucumber Balsamic Vinegar VG GF
- Eggplant & Bell Pepper Caponata with Summer Vegetables Roasted with Tomato and Entimio and Extra Virgin Olive Oil VG GF
- Caesar Salad with Petite Romaine, Fresh Parmigiano and Croutons
- Shrimp Salad and Grandiniera with Lemon, Marinated Shrimps, Quinoa, Avocado and Pickle Vegetable Grandiniera
- Spaghetti “Chitarra” Alla Vongole with Littleneck Clams, Garlic, Olive Oil, Chili Flakes and Parsley
- Cavatelli Bolognese with Akaushi Beef Bolognese Sauce
- Saffron Risotto with One Year Aged Acquerello Rice Parmigiano Cheese Fondue GF
- Roasted Salmon with Cream of Potatoes and Asparagus with Lemon Caper Sauce GF
- Pizza Italiana with Margherita with Fresh Basil and Mozzarella Cheese
- Breaded Chicken Breast with Roasted Asparagus
- Vegan Butternut Squash Ravioli with Fresh Tomato Sauce VG
- Tiramisu with Coffee Mascarpone Cream
- Mango Pannacotta
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Flour, Nutella Mousse, Berries and Vanilla Ice Cream
Pricing is $39 per person.
Hotel Granduca is located in one of Houston’s most exclusive neighborhoods. It blends Italian sophistication with modern amenities. Its spacious rooms and suites are designed to evoke the grandeur of an Italian Palazzo.
If you’d like to visit Hotel Granduca, book your stay here and you can save 15% off the regular rate.
TRIBUTE at the Houstonian Hotel
TRIBUTE in the Houstonian Hotel creates delicious food inspired by the cuisines from Texas, Louisiana and Mexico. They call it Tex-Lex.
Restaurant Week Dinner Menu
- Tortilla Soup with smoked all natural chicken, chile tomato broth catija, radishes, crisp tortilla and cilantro
- Boudreaux Wood Fired Oysters with lemon herb butter, parmesan and garlic bread
- Route 71 Farm Stand Salad with Texas peaches, strawberries, local greens, pecans, goat cheese and lavender honey dressing
- Roasted Acorn Squash with quinoa, kale, avocado, roasted corn and black eyed peas
- Striped Bass Veracruzana with tomato chili broth, olives, capers, peppers and spinach
- Post Oak Grilled Chicken with guajillo, lime, charred tomatillo salsa and avocado
- Strawberry Vanilla Bean Pound Cake with strawberry sorbet, candied pistachios strawberry caramel and pistachio cream
- Tres Leches with rum milk syrup, meringue and fresh berries
- Bananas Foster Cheesecake with berries foster sauce, dark rum, graham cracker crust and whipped cream
Price is $55 per person.
The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa was Travel + Leisure 2022 World’s Best Award, # 1 Resort Hotel in Houston. Its outdoor Soaking Pools and Gardens are right outside the door to the hotel.
If you’d like to visit The Houstonian Hotel, book your stay here to get the best available rates.