If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you headed to the Great Smoky Mountains this summer? Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are, understandably, popular summer travel destinations for families all over the south. It is so beautiful and there are so many fun things to do there.
One of those fun things to do is the Moonshine Mountain Coaster! If you haven’t heard of it, you may know it by its previous name, the Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster.
The Moonshine Mountain Coaster is a great way to see the Smoky Mountains in a whole new way.
They have an uphill lift that takes guests up to the top. Then you enjoy an exciting coaster ride down the mountain!
They have single and double-rider coaster cars. They go down the mountain on a specially-designed silent track. You can use individual brake handles that control your speed. So you can enjoy the ride any which way you like.
This is an award-winning mountain coaster mentioned by many publications and websites. Awards and recognition it has received include:
- Winner of the 2021 Best Mountain Coaster Award given by the Best of Pigeon Forge
- Named one of the Top 7 Mountain Coasters in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge by Visit My Smokies
- Named one of the 4 Thrilling Mountain Coasters in Gatlinburg That You Have to Experience by Stony Brook Cabins
- Listed in the 4 Mountain Coasters in Gatlinburg You Have to Try by Sidney James Mountain Lodge
So this is definitely something you’ll want to try!
Looking for a coupon to help you save money on the Moonshine Mountain Coaster? Click here and you can save up to 41% on a ticket.
The discounted tickets include:
- One Single-Ride Adult (56″ or Taller) Ticket
- Three Single-Ride Adult (56″ or Taller) Tickets
Please note that any passenger needs to be at least 3 years old and 38” tall to ride. And any driver of a coaster with a passenger has to be at least 16 years old.
Act now to take advantage of this great deal!