If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are visiting Myrtle Beach, then you may want to check out Ripley’s Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach. After all, Ripley’s Aquarium has a lot of fun attractions that can make a visit there so much fun:
- A 340-foot long underwater tunnel where you can see leopard & bonnethead sharks, giant stingrays & green sea turtles
- A Rio Amazon display where you can see piranhas, poison-dart frog & other creatures
- A Living Gallery display where you can see camouflaged weedy sea dragons & Pacific octopus
- The Rainbow Rock, where you can see orange clownfish, spiky pufferfish & angelfish
- Discovery Center, an interactive playground with puzzles & games & the little ones can hold onto horseshoe crabs
- Friendship Flats, where you can pet stingrays
And if you would like to save money on your visit to Ripley’s Aquarium, then you should purchase your tickets through Expedia, because then you can save 13% on your tickets! Your ticket is only $30.10.