If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
St. Patrick’s Day is quickly approaching, and that’s great if you are in Washington, D.C. Because there’s going to be a lot of great partying going on at the top bars in Dupont Circle. And if you want to enjoy all these parties, then you should take part in the Shamrock Crawl!
The Shamrock Crawl takes place on Saturday, March 12th, 2022. It is St. Patty’s day themed, so make sure you wear your best green attire!
You get cover-free access to over ten of the best bars in Dupont Circle, like:
- Saint Yves on 1220 Connecticut Ave NW
- Tokyo Pearl on 1301 Connecticut Ave NW
- Cafe Citron on 1343 Connecticut Ave NW
- 1831 Bar & Lounge on 1831 M St NW
- The Bottom Line on 1716 I St NW
- Ozio on 1813 M St NW
- Recessions on 1823 L St NW
- Eden Lounge DC on 1716 I St NW
- Nero DC on 1323 Connecticut Ave NW
- The Madhatter on 1319 Connecticut Ave NW
- Bravo Bravo on 1001 Connecticut Ave NW
- Phantom DC on 1327 Connecticut Ave NW
- Abigail on 1730 M St NW
- Sign of the Whale on 1825 M St NW
- And more!
Getting cover-free entry into these bars and nightclubs isn’t all that you get with a ticket to the Shamrock Crawl. No, you also get the following perks, like these great drink specials:
- $3 Light Beers
- $3 Rail drinks
- $4 Shamrock shots
Other perks you get include:
- Food specials
- Refillable Shamrock mug
- Event pictures
- Raffle-prize entry
You also get a route map so you know which bars you can visit during the pub crawl.
Want to save money at the St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Crawl of Washington, D.C.? Then you have come to the right place!
Click here and you can automatically save up to 50%! Not only that, but since the saving is automatic, you don’t even have to bother entering in a promo code or coupon code!