If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking for an Easter brunch this year in Austin, Texas? Well, you’re going to want to keep reading, because we go through our list of the top five Easter brunches in Austin!
1. Cannon + Belle Easter Brunch Buffet
Cannon + Belle is a farm-to-table restaurant experience with fresh Texas flavors, drinks & kombucha on tap, and an indoor biergarten.
The Easter Brunch Buffet at Cannon + Belle includes an array of fresh seafood and charcuterie displays and delicious desserts. You can also quench your thirst with featured cocktails, mimosas, juice, and a free champagne toast. This brunch buffet costs $89 per person. You can book a reservation here.
Cannon + Belle is located at the Hilton Austin in downtown Austin. It is attached to the Austin Convention Center via a covered walkway. It’s convenient for visiting the Rainey Street Historic District and enjoying East Sixth Street nightlife. It could make for a wonderful staycation or vacation in Austin, and you can find great rates for the hotel here.
2. Fairmont Austin Easter Buffet
Fairmont Austin has a great Easter buffet on Sunday, April 9, 2023. You can book it at either 10:00 AM or 1:30 PM. They’ll be serving popular brunch fare like their brioche French toast and oak-smoked prime rib. There will also be chilled seafood selections.
Anyone participating in the Easter brunch can also participate in their Easter Egg hunt! You can also access the hotel’s 7th-floor Palm Court festivities, including a petting zoo.
This, of course, means Fairmont Austin would be a great choice for an Easter trip. Plus, the hotel is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star property. You can find a good rate for the hotel here.
3. Easter Brunch at Ciclo
Ciclo is a modern kitchen and event space located at Four Seasons Hotel Austin. They serve modern American fusion dishes. They’ll be hosting an Easter brunch on Sunday, April 9, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in the Lake-Level Ballroom. You can make a reservation by calling 512-478-4500.
They’ve got a great menu.
- Made-to-Order Omelets
- Lobster Benedicts
- Breakfast Meats (bacon, beyond meat sausage, jalapeño sausage)
- Mini Granola Parfaits (yogurt, mango, shaved coconut)
- French Toast Casserole (crème anglaise, fresh berries)
- Mini-Pancake Station (funfetti, coffee liquor & gluten-free options)
- Seasonal Fruit and Berries
- Mini Smoked Salmon Bagels (cream cheese, capers, pickled onions, cornichon pickles)
- Chilled Jumbo Shrimp, Crab Claws & Sushi (cocktail sauce, lemon)
- Herb Deviled Eggs (golden caviar)
- Mango Shrimp Ceviche Cups
- Coconut Banana Brûlée
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- Crab Crostini (apricot mostarda, sourdough baguette, pear relish)
- Spring Salad (spinach, strawberries, almonds, feta, bibb, radicchio, frisée, strawberries, cranberries & red wine dressing)
- Mandarin Orange Salad (spring mix, walnuts, orange & grapefruit segments, pomegranates, currants & citrus dressing)
- Herb- Crusted Halibut (creamy orzo, apricot gastrique)
- Chicken (roasted veggie medley, goat cheese, lemon butter)
- Mashed Potatoes with rosemary
- Green Curry (tofu, saffron rice)
- Ratatouille with basil oil
- Smoked Roast Beef (GF, DF) red wine brown butter
- Rack of Lamb (GF) stone-ground mustard cream sauce
- Carrot Cheesecake
- Nutella Brioche
- Lemon Lavender Crème Brûlée
- Cascarone Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Gooey Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Financiers
- Peaches and Cream Coconut Cream Cake
- Cream-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Millionaire Tart
- Classic Cream Puff
- “Everything” Biscuits
- Mini Croissants
About Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is a luxury downtown hotel with spacious guest rooms and suites that have amazing views of the lake or Austin cityscape. It would make for the perfect luxury staycation. Of course, the price is pretty steep, but you can find the best available rate here.
4. Easter Weekend Brunch at Corinne
Corinne is the largest outdoor patio on West Cesar Chavez Street. And they’ll be serving an Easter brunch all Easter weekend, including Easter Sunday. You can enjoy weekend favorites like Rotisserie Chicken Tinga and enjoy the restaurant’s limited-time special, Biscuits & Gravy. You can make a reservation here.
Corinne is located at the Austin Marriott Downtown. Austin Marriott Downtown is known not only for its great restaurant in Corinne, but also its great location (across the street from the Austin Convention Center and steps away from Lady Bird Lake), spacious rooms, and its tiki-inspired rooftop bar.
If you’d like to do more than just eat at their restaurant for Easter and instead stay there, find the best rate available here.
5. Easter Brunch at Stella San Jac
Stella San Jac is a downtown Austin restaurant with an open kitchen & a lounge for live acts. They serve delicious Southern cuisine. Brunch at Stella San Jac is always great on Sundays. And they’ll be serving their weekly Brunch classics at their Easter Sunday Brunch.
But in addition to these brunch classics, they’ll also be offering guests brunch, dessert, and cocktail specials.
Brunch entree specials include:
- Crab Cake Benny with lemon caper hollandaise: $20
- Brisket Hash with poached eggs & avocado mousse: $21
Dessert specials include:
- Carrot Cake: $10
- Lemon Pie: $10
You can book a reservation here.
Stella San Jac is located at The Westin Austin Downtown, a hotel that is within walking distance of Sixth Street and the Austin Convention Center. If you’d like to stay here during your Easter vacation, find the cheapest rate here.
6. Easter Brunch at Laurel Restaurant
Laurel Restaurant has a great Easter brunch buffet planned. They’ll be serving their popular breakfast dishes like Bourbon – Vanilla French Texas Toast and Biscuits & Gravy. They’ll also have a carving station, raw seafood bar, and delicious desserts. Oh, and the brunch will have a special guest star: the Easter Bunny!
Tickets are $95 for adults and $45 for children. You can also purchase bottomless mimosas for $25. You can book a reservation for the brunch here.
Laurel Restaurant is located at Hotel Viata. Hotel Viata is an Austin hotel that, while it is just minutes from downtown Austin, can feel a world away. Its sweeping hillside views make the hotel a great destination for a getaway where you can enjoy nature and relax. And speaking of relaxing, their spa services can also help make the vacation a great retreat from your everyday life.
It makes a great location for a vacation or staycation on Easter, especially since you can book it for up to 68% off here.
7. Easter Brunch at Siena
Easter is a big deal in Italy, so it makes sense to have an Easter brunch at an Italian brunch. Especially at Siena Ristorante Toscana in Austin, where Chef Harvey has prepared a delicious three-course Easter brunch menu. It costs $65 per person.
8. Easter Brunch at Roaring Fork
Roaring Fork on Stonelake Boulevard in North Austin is a restaurant serving American cuisine with an Old West vibe. They’ll be serving an Easter brunch filled with their signature wood-fired favorites from 10:30 AM until 2:30 PM. It costs $40 for adults and $18 for kids under the age of 12.