If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Savannah is a beautiful city that is made for romance. If you’re in Savannah on Valentine’s Day, you might want to consider making dinner reservations at one of the following restaurant. They were ranked as the top 10 romantic restaurants in Savannah by the customers of TripAdvisor. And you can also make your reservations through TripAdvisor.
- Chive Sea Bar & Lounge – “Fresh Seafood, Great Flavors, Romantic”
- Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh – “Fine dining in a historic mansion”
- Nobel Fare – “A great choice for a romantic dinner out”
- Alligator Soul – “Romantic & Fun”
- 45 Bistro – “Adorable and Romantic”
- Planter’s Tavern – “Cozy and Romantic”
- Olde Pink House Restaurant – “Outstanding & Romantic”
- 17Hundred90 Restaurant – “Romantic, Charming, Perfectly Savannah”
- Circa 1875 – “Romantic Enterlude”
- Vic’s On The River – “Romantic Upscale Dinner Experience”