If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Ubbi Dubbi Festival has become the premiere spring festival in Texas. Come see for yourself why.
Ubbi Dubbi Festival will be returning to Panther Island Pavilion in Fort Worth for 2 days on April 22 and 23, 2023. And I’m not exaggerating when I say that it’s bigger and better than ever. This year the great acts will be spread over three stages.
The lineup of artists features a cross section of genres with techno, house, bass and trance with everything in between. You’ll get a blend of great music with something for everyone to enjoy.
The festival begins at 3 pm each day and will go until midnight.
The lineup for Saturday, April 22 is as follows
- 3 pm to 3:50 pm Chris Schambacher
- 3:50 pm to 4:40 pm Paulina Herr
- 4:40 pm to 5:30 pm Yeter
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Disco Lines
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Slushii
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm Deorro
- 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm Zomboy
- 9:30 pm to 10:40 pm Slander
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Kaskade
- 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm Aalioura
- 4:05 pm to 4:55 pm Sisto
- 4:55 pm to 5:45 pm Hairitage
- 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm Jessica Audiffred
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm Ray Volpe
- 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm Jason Ross
- 8:45 pm to 9:45 pm Deathpact
- 9:45 pm to 10:45 pm Maranda
- 10:45 pm to 12:00 am Kayzo
- 3 pm to 3:30 pm Digital Dre
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Muus
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Truth x Lies
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Blossom
- 7:30 pm to 8: 30 pm Mau P
- 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm Eden Prince
- 9:30 pm to 10:45 pm Dr. Fresch
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Dombresky
The lineup for Sunday is as follows
- 3 pm to 3:35 pm Freakmeowt
- 3:35 pm to 4:25 pm Lamorn
- 4:25 pm to 5:25 pm Fairlane
- 5:25 pm to 6:25 pm Moore Kismet
- 6:25 pm to 7:25 pm Mersiv
- 7:25 pm to 8:25 pm Adventure Club
- 8:25 pm to 9:25 pm Timmy Trumpet
- 9:30 pm to 10:40 pm Liquid Stranger
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Rezz
- 3 pm to 3:45 pm Pure Static
- 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm Fise
- 4:45 pm to 5:45 pm Heyz B28 Tape B
- 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm Khiva
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm Zingara
- 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm Imanu
- 8:45 pm to 9:45 pm Mitis
- 9:45 pm to 10:45 pm Sam Holo
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Bonnie x Clyde
- 3 pm to 4:30 pm Roy Montez
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Freak On
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Cloverdale
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Capozzi
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm Ben Hemsley
- 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm Miane
- 9:30 pm to 10:45 pm Habstraktyour
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Wax Motif
Great food vendors will feature classic party foods as well as healthy bites. Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options will be available. Bars will be located throughout the festival with beer and wine available for purchase. You must be 21+ with a valid photo ID to purchase alcohol.
Vendor Village will have party goods, T-shirts, raving gadgets, hats, travel essentials and a whole lot more.
So enjoy two days of dazzling performances with top audio and visual productions. Dance in the sun with hundreds of other revelers.
You must be 18+ to enter the festival and be prepared to show a valid photo ID.
Are you looking for a way to save money on this great music festival? Of course, you are. Book your ticket here and you can save $9 to $19 (8% to 10% discount) on each ticket.