If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
St. Patrick’s Day is a great time to wear green, embrace the Irish culture…and spend the night drinking!
If you want to go getaway this weekend for St. Patrick’s Day and you are considering where to go, consider taking a trip to one of these US cities:
- Chicago, Illinois: There’s a lot do the whole weekend in Chicago, with the great parade & different functions, but Chicago also has a lot to offer drinking wise, too. Here’s a guide to Chicago at St. Patrick’s Day.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh not only has the 2nd biggest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the country – but it has a lot of great drinking events, too! Here’s a guide to Pittsburgh on St. Patrick’s Day.
- New York City: There are so many great drinking/bar events and St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawls in New York City for you to enjoy!
- Boston, Massachusetts: On St. Patrick’s Day, how could you go wrong visiting a city with such a large Irish American population? And there’s a great St. Patrick’s Day Cruise, with great Irish whiskey & beer.
- Washington DC: There are a lot of great events in Washington D.C. this year, such as the Irish Stroll St. Patrick’s Bar Crawl, DC Whiskey Walk & Shamrock Fest.
- Las Vegas, Nevada: It should be no surprise that Las Vegas has great events for St. Patrick’s Day, which you can find at Fremont Street and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- San Francisco, California: If you visit San Francisco this weekend, you can enjoy a massive pub crawl with discounted shots, beer, cocktails & more.
- Baltimore, Maryland: The Irish Stroll St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl is a must attend event if you’re Baltimore for St. Patty’s Day.
- Charlotte, North Carolina: Charlotte is another city with a great St. Patrick’s Day bar crawl going on.
- Scottsdale, Arizona: Enjoy the great drinking scene in Old Town Scottsdale with a great St. Patrick’s Day bar crawl.