If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking to spend Valentine’s Day in San Diego, California? You’re certainly in the right place, as San Diego is both a great romantic destination as well as a great night out with your friends. It’s also great if you have young kids. Here are the 12 best ways to spend Valentine’s Day in San Diego. All events are on or around Valentine’s Day.
- San Diego Valentine’s Premier Dinner Cruise
- Candlelight: Valentine’s Day Special Featuring Aerialists
- A Dolly Parton Valentine with Nena Anderson, Brawley & Special Guests
- Valentine’s Super Love Jam with Keith Sweat
- Spooky Rave “My Bloody Valentine” at House of Blues San Diego
- Valentine’s Day Country Swing Class
- Valentine’s Day Evening Cruise with Three-Course Dinner
- My Fuzzy Valentine’s Weekend at Sesame Place San Diego
- Candlelight: Valentine’s Day Special featuring “Romeo and Juliet” & More
- Gondola Cruise through the Coronado Cays
- Amorous Strolls: Love is in San Diego
- Two Person Private Sailing Cruise with Snacks