If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Alcatraz is a very popular tourist destination for anyone going to San Francisco, and if you are visiting there you will probably want to go there. If you are visiting San Francisco for the first time or you haven’t spent much time there, then there will probably be other places you want to see in San Francisco, too.
This is why the Alcatraz Package offered by Big Bus could be a great package for you to purchase. You get so much with this package:
- Alcatraz Entry
- San Francisco Hop on, Hop off tour: I have been on this tour before and I highly recommend it. It was educational and enjoyable, and I saw so much of San Francisco. You can get on and off when you want and take the time to explore any area of interest for you. I was given earbuds and you can hear pre-recorded history and facts about the places you drive by. There are live guides on the tour too who are happy to answer any of your questions about San Francisco
- Night Tour OR Sausalito Tour: Your choice between either a Panoramic Night Tour or Sausalito Day Tour
- Free Walking Tour: This package includes 4 complimentary walking tours, led by a qualified guide, through some areas of San Francisco’s most famous areas. There’s a Chinatown walk, North Beach Walk, Barbary Coast Walk & Fisherman’s Wharf Walk
- Free “Pint & Play” Voucher: Enjoy $5.50 beverage credit & a $5.00 arcade game card with the purchase of a $5 game card or any appetizer at the Players Arcade, located at the end of Pier 39
- Free Bike Rental: Get 1 hour free with the purchase of a 1-hour bike rental, deal offered by Blazing Saddles
Please note you will need to book this at least 5 days prior to your preferred date, as Alcatraz is extremely popular. Therefore, I recommend booking this deal ASAP!