If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
France celebrates its Fete Nationale Francais, aka Bastille Day, on July 14. It commemorates the storming of the Bastille, a fortress prison in Paris. This was the start of the French Revolution. France’s National Day is celebrated in France and in cities around the world.
French Tuesdays Los Angeles is hosting a Bastille Day Celebration at West Hollywood’s La Boheme, indoor and outdoor, on July 14, 2023, from 7 pm to 1 am.
The program is under the High Patrionage of the French Consul General in Los Angeles.
Bastille Day Celebration Program
- French Can Can dancers at Cabaret Versatile
- French DJ with contemporary music and French favorites
- Huge outdoor space for dinner and drinks
- Dancing indoors all night
- Dine under the stars
- The acclaimed “La Boheme” menu will be available until 11 pm.
The dress code is French festive with blue, white and red.
La Boheme Menu
Choice of 3 for $12 or 5 for $18
- Marinated Mushrooms with sherry vinegar, herbs, shallots and truffle essence
- Tomato Basil with heirloom tomato, garlic and red wine vinegar
- Caponata & Burrata with aged balsamic, eggplant and onion
- Smoked Salmon with onion, dill and Greek yogurt
- Spicy Cod Caviar Spread with dill, capers, cornichon, potato and onion
- Flash Seared Filet Mignon with dijon aioli, crispy garlic and chive
- Kale Pesto with green kale, pistachio, parmigiano reggiano and avocado
- Chicken Tinga – Chicken breast with tomato, onion, chipotle and cilantro
- Vegan Risotto Stuffed Squash Blossoms $12
- Hamachi Sashimi $14
- Mediterranean Octopus Salad $15
- Tuna Tartare $20
- Oyster on the Half Shell 6 pc $15 12 pc $28
- American Wagyu Meatball $14
- Charcuterie & Cheese Board $14
- LB Classic Roasted Half Chicken with dijon sauce and pomme frites $25
- Sole Meunier with brown butter copper sauce, almonds and haricot vert $24
- Grilled Angus Filet Mignon with pinot noir sauce, potato gratin and brussels sprouts $41
- Vegan Crispy Tempeh Korma Curry with smashed yam, kale and roasted cauliflower $20
- Pan Roasted Salmon with sunchoke puree, grilled broccolin, lotus root and chimichurri sauce
Farm To Table Salad
- Chopped Kale Salad with smoked chicken, pink lady apple, dried cranberry, almonds, French feta and honey dijon vinaigrette $14
- Oxnard Arugula & Albion Strawberry Salad with local asparagus, red onion, parmigiano reggiano and aged balsamic $14
- Heirloom Tomato & Burrata Salad with roasted beets, aged balsamic, basil oil, watercress and pistachio $16
Get Your Carbs
- French Loaf with garlic butter and parmigiano $6
- Wagyu Meatball Spaghetti with truffle alfredo and spaghetti gragnano $23
Viva La France! Bonne Fete Nationale!
Click here and use discount code AF2022 to save $5.
Hotels & Airfare
If you’d like to visit Los Angeles on Bastille Day, you should consider the following hotels. They all are offering discounted rates which can save you some money. Here are some of the best deals.
- 1 Hotel West Hollywood 59% Discount
- Palihouse West Hollywood 40% Discount
- Palihotel Melrose 29% Discount
- The Prospect Hollywood 20% Discount
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, a Member of Design Hotels 20% Discount
- Carlyle Hotel 20% Discount
- Elan Hotel 20% Discount
- The Hollywood Roosevelt 19% Discount
- Fairmont Century Plaza Gold Experience 15% Discount
- Sofitel LA at Beverly Hills 15% Discount
- Kimpton La Peer Hotel West Hollywood, an IHG Hotel 15% Discount
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham West Hollywood Hotel & Suites 15% Discount
- Beverly Laurel Hotel 15% Discount
- SIXTY Beverly Hills 15% Discount
- The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood 15% Discount
- Hollywood Hills Hotel 15% Discount
- Thompson Hotel 10% Discount
- SIRTAS – Beverly Hills 10% Discount
- Legend Hotel Hollywood 10% Discount
- Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa 10% Discount
If you will be flying to Hollywood, click here and you can save money on your flight.