If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Come ring in the New Year at Pasadena’s finest, Sorriso Ristaurante & Bar. They host a sold out New Year’s Eve party every year. This party is great for anyone who wants to have fun, enjoy delicious food, listen to some fantastic jazz, savor fabulous drinks and dance.
Enjoy a delicious three course dinner that includes foods like
- Radicchio and Endive Salad with Toasted Walnuts, Red Grapes, Gorgonzola Cheese with Champagne Vinaigrette
Second Course – Select one
- Prime Rib Eye with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Carmelized Carrots, Cabernet Sauce – $55
- Spanish Seafood Paella with Saffron Rice, Blue Prawns, Calamari, Scallops, Mussels and Clams – $45
- Grilled Free Range Chicken with Salsa Verde, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables – $36
- Wild Mushroom Gnocchi with Homemade Potato Dumpling, Wild Mushrooms, Black Truffle
Cream Sauce and Parmesan Cheese – $35
- Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Chocolate Lava Cake
The First Seating is from 5 pm to 7 pm with the show time being 6 pm to 7 pm. The Second Seating is from 7:30 pm to 9 pm with the show time being 8 pm to 9 pm.
The show will be Howie Levine & Friends performing JAZZNATRA with classic songs of Frank Sinatra and The Great American Songbook. He will be backed by the David Kanemir Trio and special guest vocalist Paula Sargent. Enjoy listening to jazz as you consume the delicious New Year’s Eve Dinner. There will be delicious signature cocktails, beer and wine for purchase at the dinner and all night long.
Following the dinner, the fun will continue. DJs will start spinning tunes and the dance party will heat up, So party your way into 2023 at this great New Year’s Eve celebration!
Located in Old Town Pasadena, Sorriso is part trattoria, part lounge and part nightclub. Its dining areas surround an open courtyard where customers gather around a fire pit to enjoy dinner or cocktails with a DJ. Sorriso features some of the finest live music dinner shows in the country.
Are you looking for a way to save money on this great New Year’s Eve party? Click here and you can save $35 to $55 (50% discount).