If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Kaya Fest was named one of the Top Ten Music Moments of 2017 by the Miami New Times. It is a two day Music & Awareness Festival with an incredible roster of reggae-influenced artists to celebrate one love, unity, peace and “overstanding.” To honor Bob Marley, his sons Stephen Marley, Ziggy Marley, Damian Marley, Ky-Mani Marley and Julian Marley will perform together for the first time in California in over a decade. You’ll get performances from the next generation with grandchildren Skip Marley, Jo Mersa Marley, Bambaata Marley and Shacia Payne. Also performing will be Ms. Lauryn Hill, Yandel, Cypress Hill, Zion y Lennox, SOJA, De La Ghetto, Action Bronson and many more. You can get centered and grounded each day with yoga sessions. Artists and vendors from around the world will be there.
Kaya Fest is happening at Nos Events Center in San Bernardino on April 28 and 29, 2018. Book this through Goldstar and you can save $25-$55 on the price of admission.
If you’re travelling to San Bernadino for Kaya Fest, nearby hotels include
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Bernardino
- Hilton Garden in San Bernardino
- Quality Inn
- Days Inn San Bernardino Redlands
- La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
- Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loma Linda