If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Bid farewell to the past year and raise a glass to 2020 aboard the majestic Queen Mary. Ring in the New Year with a night of fabulous entertaining and top it off by getting great views of one of Southern California’s top New Year’s Eve fireworks displays.
The Queen Mary is celebrating New Year’s Eves past and present. Travel back in time as you explore the ship. Guests can stroll through the ship’s decks and ballrooms to take part in the many celebrations that will be happening.
- White Party in the Queen Salon with DJ Cutt and Gatsby Flapper Girls
- Capone’s Hideaway with a speakeasy atmosphere and a hot jazz band
- Live Wire Quay with entertainment by DJ Ravidrums, La Sonora Dinamita and the Rock It Bots
- Birds Welcome in Britannica and Deck Salon with a burlesque show and dueling pianos
- The Boiler Room (25 feet below the water line) with swirling fog, dancing and lighting effects
- Cat’s Meow in the Royal Salon with a black light party and a black light balloon drop at midnight
- Hotsy Totsy in the Bow with live country music, moonshine, line dancing, DJ Coral and Dean Kalorgis
- Drinking & dancing
- Lots of great food
Guests will gather on the stern to watch SoCal’s top fireworks and have the best views as the vibrant colors spread across the sky and are reflected in the water of Long Beach Harbor.
This event sells out so get your tickets while you can. Book through Goldstar and instead of paying $120, you’ll pay $78 for a savings of $42!