If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you spending Valentine’s Day in Seattle, Washington? Perhaps you’ll be enjoying a romantic evening in one of Seattle’s most romantic hotels with your sweetie. Maybe you want to meet someone new. Or maybe you want a fun night out with your besties. Whatever the case may be, we at Green Vacation Deals have you covered. We’ve got the 7 best ways to spend Valentine’s Day in Seattle:
- Valentine’s Day Boat Party
- Valentine’s Traffic Light Party – Bollywood Style!
- Show Me The Love! Valentine’s Chocolate & Wine Pop-Up Tour
- Couples Massage Workshop at Power of Touch
- Scenic Landplane Flight
- Cuban Dinner and Salsa Dancing with Lesson for Two at Cafe Con Leche
- Wine-and-Chocolate Tasting for Two at Hoodsport Winery