If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Love is always in the air in San Francisco. If you’re looking to have a romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day or another evening, consider the following restaurants. They were ranked as the top 10 romantic restaurants in San Francisco by the customers of TripAdvisor. You can also use TripAdvisor to make reservations at these romantic restaurants.
- Quince – “This isn’t a meal, it’s an event”
- Jeanne D’arc – “Perfect for a Romantic Dinner”
- Seven Hills – “Romantic & Excellent Food”
- Acquerello – “Continued Romantic Excellent”
- L’ardoise Bistro – “well worth it for a romantic dinner”
- Kokkari Estiatorio – “it’s intimate and charming for a couple”
- Chapeau! – “the hidden gem of San Francisco”
- Capannina – “Romantic and beautiful”
- Frascati – “highly recommend this tucked away treasure”
- La Folie – “France for a night: A decadent experience”