If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights
This year, take part in one of the South’s greatest holiday traditions – but at a saving! Yes, today we’re going to tell you how to get a discounted ticket to the Fantasy In Lights show at Callaway Resort and Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia.
This great holiday lights show is a lot of fun for the whole family. It has been awarded by National Geographic as one of the Top 10 Holiday Light Shows.
There are over 2,500 acres of holiday fun! This includes Christmas lights and holiday music – and other great features!
You can go through Fantasy in Lights in an open-air Jolly Trolley. If you do this, you must wear a facemask. You can also drive your own personal vehicle.
One of the unique parts of Callaway Resort’s Christmas celebration is the holiday scenes.
This seasonal event runs from Friday, November 20, 2020, through Monday, January 4, 2021.
The scenes all have a holiday and winter theme. They include:
- Magical Field of Lights (New in 2020!)
- March of the Toy Soldiers
- Enchanted Rainbow Forest (uses more than 400 images!)
- FIL the Frog (with the Fantasy in Light’s mascot!)
- Firefly Cove (with fireflies and butterflies!)
- Santa’s Workshop (see what the elves are up to!)
- Twin Trees (the most romantic scene)
- Magical Christmas Garden (go through a wreath and see flowers and doves!)
- Christmas Tree Lane
- Snow Day
- The 12 Days of Christmas
- Snowflake Valley
- Swan Lake and Hummingbird Fountain
- Skating Party
There are also shows.
The Nativity is a retelling of Jesus’s birth with an orchestrated light presentation and inspirational music.
’Twas The Night Before Christmas
This popular Christmas story is put to music and lights!
Christmas Village is a special part of Callaway Gardens in the Robin Lake Beach Dome during the holiday season. Mainly because that is where you find Santa! You can get a photo with Santa here.
But that’s not all! Here are some of the other fun things available at Christmas Village:
- Roast a s’more over open-flames
- Get food at Vendor Valley from vendors like The Pretzel Lady and Hobbies Pop Kettle Corn
- Buy unique Christmas gifts at Vendor Valley
Looking for a coupon to save money on this event? Click here and you can save 42% off your admission!
Your admission includes one trip through the Fantasy of Lights show with an option to ride the Jolly Trolley.
Your admission also includes access to the Christmas Village.