If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a trip to Cancun, Mexico? Then you need to get the Cancun Go City All-Inclusive Pass!
Why is it important you get the Cancun City Pass? Because it will save you a lot of money!
The Go City All-Inclusive Pass gives you free admission to over thirty attractions in Cancun! By buying the one pass, you will save so much money rather than buying admission to each attraction individually. In fact, you save up to 50% off by buying the pass!
And you can do as many of these attractions as you want. You can choose between a 1-day to a 7-day pass. It can even be valid over a two-week period to give you more flexibility if you want to intersperse some beach and resort days during your vacation.
So you are probably wondering, what attractions are covered by the Go City All-Inclusive Pass?
Here is what you get with the pass:
- Xel-Há Park All Inclusive Admission
- Xcaret Park at Night Admission
- Ventura Pass at Ventura Park
- Extreme Adventure Park – All Day Combo Tour
- Manatee Encounter & Lunch in Cozumel or Isla Mujeres
- Dolphin Encounter with Maroma Beach Club Access, Lunch, and Transportation
- Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Day Trip
- Chichen Itza & Valladolid Roundtrip Transportation
- Columbus Romantic Dinner Cruise with Steak or Veggie
- Parasailing Adventure in Cancun
- Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure in Isla Mujeres
- “Get Up and Go” Catamaran Sail to Isla Mujeres
- 1-Day Avis Car Rental
- Textures of Mexico: Cancun Street Food & Local Market Day Tour
- Tulum Express Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Reef, Turtle & Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour
- La Gran Rueda Cancun “The Wheel”
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Isla Mujeres Discovery Sail
- Extreme Canopy Tour at Selvatica Park
- Shopping Tour in Cancun
- Shopping Tour in Playa del Carmen
- Extreme Adventure Puerto Morelos Snorkel
- Coba & Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour
- Snorkel Native Park Admission
- Jungle Maya Native Park Tour with Hotel Pickup & Lunch
- Dancer Cruise Cancun with Snorkeling
- Open Bar at Congo Bar Cancun
- Jungle Tour Speedboat plus Aquabounce Adventure
- Snorkel in Musa Nizuc plus Subsee Experience
- Underwater Museum Snorkel at Paraiso Nizuc
- Frida Kahlo Museum Riviera Maya
Looking for a way to save money on this Cancun City Pass? Click here and you can save up to 5% on your City Pass. No promo code or coupon code is even needed; the saving is automatic!