If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
I’ll bet you like sand better than better than snow. If so, you might want to consider celebrating New Year’s and beginning 2023 at Hilton Vallarta Riviera All-Inclusive Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Forget the snow and trade up to sand, sun, warm weather and the Pacific Ocean.
You can also enjoy the festivities of the resort’s celebration of New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Three Kings Day.
The resort will offer special meals for New Year’s Eve.
Beach Club Set Menu
- Foie gras sealed in herbs, smoked fig confit and house focaccia
- Phylo pastry with fresh leaves, radish flakes and jumbo shrimp with braised octopus, scallop and champagne marinade
- Creme fromage fume, sauvignon blanc and crispy won ton
- Short Rib with barolo sauce and lobster tail grilled with quebracho, vegetable garden fruits and gruyere cheese lasagne with saffron puree shavings
- Chocolate dome, carajillo mousse and pistachio nougat
Beach Club Veggie Menu
- Endive salad with fried tofu wedges, baked sweet potato and fresh mixed vegetables
- Almond cream with mushroom foam and potato curl
- Creme brulee with butter chocolate and rose petal sorbet
Beach Club Kids Menu
- Caesar salad, popcorn shrimp and cheese slices
- Corn cream with parmesan crust
- Panko Chicken Breast, leg ham, gouda cheese and fusilli pomodoro
- Two chocolate cake, handmade vanilla ice cream and amaranth water
New Year’s Eve Festivities
On New Year’s Eve, there will be festivities at the Beach Club. There will be live entertainment, including water drums, a DJ and a New Year’s Eve Dinner. The end of 2022 will be celebrated with a champagne toast, an exciting DJ led countdown to midnight and a fireworks display. An after party follows and will go until 2 am.
New Year’s Day Festivities
On New Year’s Day, the Beach Club will host a Wixarika ceremony at 7:30 am to connect with nature, spirit and higher world. This is a tradition in parts of Mexico. A New Year’s Day Brunch will be held from 12 pm to 3:30 pm at Vela Food Hall.
Three Kings Day Festivities
Three Kings Day is widely celebrated in Mexico. On January 6, 2023, Vela Food Hall will hold a tasting of “Rosca de Reyes,” a round bread covered with candied fruit and some small plastic toys. The Mexican tradition is to gather, break bread and see who receives the small pieces.
Hilton Vallarta Riviera
Hilton Vallarta Riviera is a luxurious beachfront resort. The resort has five restaurants, a bar/lounge, a beach bar, a poolside bar and a swim up bar. Enjoy two pools, the fitness center, a full service spa and sauna.
If you’d like to visit the Hilton Vallarta Riviera All-Inclusive Resort, click here to discover ways you can save on your stay.