If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking to book a flight for travel for the upcoming year, then you should book your flight during the week of Christmas & Boxing Day to take advantage of Boxing Day Sales on flights.
According to Skyscanner, Canadian domestic flights booked on the week of December 25th are usually 5% cheaper than the rest of the year and international flights are 14% cheaper.
These are some of the great deals you can find on Boxing Day:
- Vancouver to Palm Springs, California: $255
- Toronto to Cancun, Mexico: $282
- Calgary to San Diego, California: $335
- Calgary to Cancun, Mexico: $353
- Toronto to Liberia: $357
- Montreal to Grand Cayman Island: $365
- Montreal to Managua: $416
- Vancouver to London, England: $427
- Vancouver to Guatemala City: $522
- Toronto to Paris, France: $554
And make sure if you want to book a flight on Porter Airlines that you click on our link here and use the promo code “V5JDO9” by December 28th to get an extra 30% off your airfare for flights between now and June 26, 2019.