If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for a great hotel in the Twin Cities vicinity, then the Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North hotel in Roseville, Minnesota is a great choice.
Here are 3 reasons why you should stay there:
- Shuttle: The Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North offers a free shuttle to attractions within 5 miles of the hotel, such as the Guidant John Rose MN Oval, an impressive 110,000-square-foot ice skating arena (the largest facility of its kind in North America)
- Location: If you want to visit attractions outside of 10 miles, then you can use your car because there is free parking. You’re also within 10 miles of TCF Bank Stadium where University of Minnesota plays football, Target Field where the Minnesota Twins play baseball, the Xcel Energy Center where the Minnesota Wild play hockey and the Downtown Minneapolis Skyway. The Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North is also conveniently located off I-35W between the Twin Cities.
- Hotel Entertainment: In addition to getting a comfortable place to stay at the Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North, the hotel also offers lots of things to do in the hotel, such as an indoor heated pool, whirlpool tub, sauna, fitness center and a game room.
Here are 3 packages the can help you save money during your stay – and they can help make your stay a lot of fun!
- Back to the 50’s Car Show Package: Enjoy a stay at the Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North, plus enjoy Back to the 50s Car Show from June 22nd-June 24th at the Minnesota State Fairground
- Shopping is Fun in Roseville!: Enjoy a stay at the Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North, plus transportation to & from the Rosedale Mall & 2 Starbucks coffee cards for use only at the hotel lobby location
- Stay, Play, Eat & Fun: Enjoy a stay at the Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St Paul North, plus enjoy 2 free breakfasts (and 2 children can eat free), large 1-topping pizza & a pitcher of soda and 10 arcade game tokens