If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for an affordable but convenient hotel in Orlando for a family vacation where you go to the theme parks, Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista can be a very attractive solution, for the following reasons:
- Affordable Prices: You can get a nightly rate of under $100 for a family of four, so the price is affordable (which is good, because you’ll be spending enough money on tickets!)
- Discounts: If you book up to 7 nights in advance, you can save up to 10%
- Kids Eat Free: Each child age 9 & under gets to eat for free at the on-site Boardwalk Buffet, so this can save you money if you have children
- Free Shuttle: Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista Orlando offers a free shuttle to Disney World, Universal Studios & SeaWorld, so you can hit all the theme parks during your vacation without having to pay for parking. The hotel can also arrange free transportation to Orlando shopping venues.
- Close to outlets: If you want to do shopping at Orlando Premium Outlets, then this hotel is a great choice because it’s a couple miles from the hotel and, as previously mentioned, you can get a free shuttle to the outlets. You can save money on a Disney trip by visiting the outlets before or after you hit the park and buying your souvenirs here, because they sell discounted Disney merchandise for much less money than what you would find in the parks.
Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista is also great because of all of the amenities it offers, including:
- 2 heated outdoor pools
- Ozzie’s Splash Zone, an interactive water play area
- 24-hour video arcade game room
- Business center
- Free wi-fi
- And much more!
So if you want to visit the great theme parks in Orlando and save money but still have a great vacation, Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista is a great choice!