If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Colorado, in general, and Estes Park, in particular, have become a hub for Sasquatch sightings. In April, Estes Park is having its inaugural Bigfoot Days. There will be concerts, food trucks and festival vendors. Start spring off on the right foot by entering the Bigfoot 5K. World famous Sasquatch experts will be there for a themed dinner, lecture and Q & A session.
If you’d like to go to Bigfoot Days or just want to visit Park Estes, you’ll be happy to know Expedia has hotels near the Park with deeply discounted rates. Whenever you go, be sure to take your camera. You never know what you might see.
- Murphy’s Resort 60% Off
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn 42% Off
- Murphy’s River Lodge 40% Off
- Coyote Mountain Lodge 37% Off
- Ponderosa Lodge 30% Off
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder 27% Off
- Byrnwood on the River 25% Off
- Blue Door Inn 23% Off
- Stanley Hotel 20% Off
- The Landing at Estes Park 18% Off
- Inn On Fall River & Fall River Cabins 17% Off
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland 12% Off
- Streamside at Fall River 11% Off
- Silver Moon Inn 9% Off
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn 8% Off
- The Gateway Inn 8% Off
- Hotel Estes 7% Off
- Pine Haven Resort 7% Off