If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Lille is France’s 4th largest city and is well known for its culture and its Flemish roots. The old city is a showcase of the city’s French and Flemish architecture. The Palais des Beaux Arts museum is second only to the Louvre for the size of its art collection and displays work from Goya, Rembrandt and Rubens. Lille promotes cultural heritage and comtemporary artists through regular events and festivals.
Now would be a great time to visit Lille because there are 3 and 4 Star hotels that you can book for under $100 a night. Here are some of the best deals.
- B&B Hotel Lille Grand Stade $47
- Hotel Lille Europe $48
- Hotel Art Deco Euralille $51
- Apart’City Confort Lille-Euralille $54
- Apart’City Confort Lille Grand Palais $57
- Comfort Hotel Garden Lille Tourcoing $61
- Comfort Hotel Lille L’Union $61
- Best Western Urban Hotel & Spa $68
- Novotel Lille Aeroport $73
- ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place $78
- La Valiz $80
- Hotel Mercure Lille Centre Vieux Lille $81
- Novotel Lille Centre Gares $81
- Hotel Kanai $82
- La Ferme Blanche, The Original Palais $82
- Hotel Brueghel $86Mercure Lille Metropole $87
- Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place $87
- Novotel Suites Gare Lille Europe $87
- Best Western Plus Up Hotel – Lille Centre Gares $91
- Best Western Promise Why Hotel $94
- Crowne Plaza Hotel LILLE-EURALILLE $94