If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Located in the heart of Kansas Flint Hills is the Fishing Capital of Kansas – Milford Lake. The largest lake in Kansas, it has 163 miles of shoreline. You’ll find sandy swimming beaches and 14 public boat ramps for launching boats, canoes, and sailboats. But it is the fishing that makes Milford Lake special. Anglers can find Wipers, Walleyes, Crappies, Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted Bass, Blue, and Channel Catfish and Whitebass. Milford Lake has hosted some of the most prestigious fishing tournaments in the country.
If you’re interested in visiting Milford Lake, you’ll be glad to know Hotels.com has a number of hotels in the area with deeply discounted prices. Here are some of the best deals you can get for under $100 a night.
- Budget Lodge Inn Abilene $42
- Diamond Motel Abilene $42
- Grand View Plaza Inn & Suites $43
- Econo Lodge $45
- Junction City Inn & Suites $52
- Great Western Inn Suites $64
- Quality Inn & Suites $64
- Quality Inn Near Fort Riley $72
- Comfort Inn & Suites $76
- Hampton Inn Junction City $83
- Comfort Suites $84
- Best Western J.C. Inn $85
- Best Western Manhattan Inn $85
- Candlewood Suites Junction Inn $87
- The Attwood House Bed & Breakfast $93
- Hampton Inn Manhattan $97