If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ocean City, Maryland, is a resort town with miles of beautiful beach. There is a wooden boardwalk lined with shops, restaurants and hotels. Trimper’s Rides has hosted theme park attractions for decades. Swimming, kayaking and all manner of water sports are enjoyed here. Tour boats make trips to the popular Assateague Island.
Now would be a great time to visit Ocean City. Many of the best hotels are having sales which could save you some money. Here are 3 and 3 ½ Star hotels that can be booked for under $100 a night.
- Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites $59
- Hotel Monte Carlo $59
- Grand Hotel & Spa $64
- Holiday Inn Ocean City $64
- Paradise Plaza Inn $65
- Carousel Resort & Hotel & Condominiums $69
- Hotel Monte Carlo Oceanfront $69
- Castles In The Sand $74
- WanMar $76
- Our Place at The Beach $78
- Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel $89
- The Coconut Malorie Resort $89