If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Pensacola, Florida, is in the northwestern corner of the Panhandle, only 15 miles from Alabama. The beaches there are a must see with their white sand and beautiful waters.
Pensacola is a very popular tourist destination and some hotels are sold out for the summer. Even so, there are deals to be had, you just have to find them. Here are 3 and 4 hotels in Pensacola you can have for $100 and under per night.
- WoodSprings Suites Pensacola Northeast $53
- WoodSprings Suites Pensacola Northwest $53
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola – West Florida $68
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Pensacola $81
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Pensacola $81
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds $88
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola NAS Corry $90
- Quality Inn & Suites $92
- Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview $95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola East Milton $98
- At Home Inn & Suites $100
- Extended Stay America Pensacola University Mall $100