If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Whistler is a Canadian resort town in the Coast Mountains in British Columbia. There are over two million visitors to Whistler each year primarily for skiing and snowboarding in winter and mountain biking in summer. During the 2010 Winter Olympics, Whistler hosted most of the Nordic, luge, alpine, skeleton and bobsled events.
If you’re going to Whistler you should check out the great deals Expedia has on 3, 4 and 5 Star hotels.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott/Whistler Village Suites 31% Off
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler 21% Off
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler 18% Off
- Blackcomb Lodge by Whistler Premier 15% Off
- ResortQuest at Whistler Peak 13% Off
- Sundial Boutique Hotel 12% Off
- Whistler Pinnacle Hotel 12% Off
- ResortQuest at Aspens on Blackcomb 11% Off