If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Florida Keys are a string of tropical islands stretching about 120 miles of tropical islands stretching off the southern tip of Florida. They lie between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean and are popular for fishing, snorkeling, boating and scuba diving. The city of Key West is famous for the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Mallory Square’s nightly Sunset Celebration and Duval Street’s many bars. You can set sail on a Key West Conch Tour train, take a sunset cruise or get spooked on a Ghosts & Graveyards Tour of Key West.
Now is a great time to go to the Keys. The summer crowds aren’t there yet. It’s not as hot as it’s going to be in July. Since it isn’t summer you can get good rates for hotels. The following 3 and 4 Star hotels have discounted rates right now.
- Pelican Cove Resort & Marina 22% Off
- Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo 20% Off
- 24 North Hotel Key West 20% Off
- Banana Bay Resort & Marina 20% Off
- The Market Waterfront Resort Key West 20% Off
- The Gates Hotel Key West 20% Off
- Orchid Key Inn 15% Off
- Almond Tree Inn 15% Off
- Southernmost Beach Resort 15% Off