If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
A turning point in the Civil War, the Battle of Gettysburg was the Union victory that ended General Robert E. Lee’s second invasion of the North. Gettysburg was the inspiration for President Lincoln’s immortal Gettysburg Address. It was the Civil War’s bloodiest battle. Union casualties totaled 23,049 – 3,155 dead, 14,529 wounded and 5,365 missing. Confederate casualties totaled 28,063 – 3,903 dead, 18,735 wounded and 5,424 missing, more than ⅓ of Lee’s army.
The Gettysburg National Military Park is open 362 days a year. You can book tours of the battlefield or explore on your own.
If you’re planning to visit the Gettysburg National Military Park, you’ll be glad to know Hotels.com has 3, 4 and 5 Star hotels with deeply discounted rates. Here are some of the best deals on hotels you can book for under $100 a night.
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge $50
- Colton Motel Gettysburg $50
- Aspire Gettysburg Hotel $54
- Cross Keys Motor Inn $55
- Econo Lodge Gettysburg $55
- Boston Inn $59
- Days Inn by Wyndham Waynesboro $60
- Clarion Inn & Suites $69
- Red Carpet Inn $69
- Hanover Hotel & Banquet Center $70
- Quality Inn & Suites $70
- Comfort Inn $74
- Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg $79
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson $89
- Comfort Suites Near Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center $90
- Sleep Inn & Suites $94
- Blue Sky Motel $99
- Guest Quarters at The Bridges Golf Club $99
- Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg $99