If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
What better place to spend Mother’s Day weekend than Myrtle Beach? Who doesn’t love the beach and swimming and water sports? Let’s be honest here. Almost all of us love Myrtle Beach and would enjoy spending a weekend there including Mom. When you finally get out of the water, here are some activities you can enjoy and save money at Murder Mystery Dinner, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, mini-golf, Ripley’s Aquarium and Legends in Concert.
Many restaurants along the Grand Strand are having special Mother’s Day brunches, buffets and dinners. Here are some of them.
- Wicked Tuna is offering a brunch/lunch buffet of sushi, seafood and desserts. They’re offering specials on Bloody Marys and Mimosas. Four lucky mothers will win a $100 gift card from Wicked Tuna or a spa certificate.
- Castano’s Italian Steakhouse will offer their full menu pus two specials for Mother’s Day. Castano’s will give each mother a special gift before they leave.
- House Of Blues will feature a Mother’s Day Brunch with live entertainment by Glory from 9am-3pm.
- The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro is hosting a family style Mother’s Day Lobster & Champagne Dinner.
- Sea Captain’s House is having a Mother’s Day Celebration & Brunch.
- Gulfstream Café is serving a Mother’s Day Brunch from 8:00am-2:30pm. Enjoy a beautiful view of the inlet while you dine.
To save on your lodging, Hotels.com has several 4 Star hotels with discounted rates. Nothing but the best for Mom!
- Litchfield Inn & Golf Resort 40% Off
- Marina Inn At Grand Dunes 30% Off
- Beach Cove Resort 20% Off
- Carolina Winds 20% Off
- Sea Watch Resort 20% Off
- The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn 20% Off
- Admiral Motor Inn 19% Off
- Beach Colony Resort 19% Off
- Ocean Creek Resort 19% Off
- The Caravelle Resort 19% Off