If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Outer Banks is a 130 mile stretch of barrier islands just off the coast of North Carolina. A great place to visit in the summer, it’s also a great place to be in the winter. There are holiday activities each weekend between Thanksgiving and January 6, 2019. Head over to Manteo for the New Year In The New World celebration. WaterLights transforms the Elizabethan Gardens into a winter wonderland.
Visit the Outer Banks in the winter and do it in style. The following hotels were ranked by TripAdvisor as the top 10 luxury hotels on the Outer Banks. And, if you use TripAdvisor to get the best prices for these hotels, you’ll find them to be very affordable right now.
- Sanderling Resort $129
- Surf Side Hotel $90
- Shutters On The Banks $59
- Comfort Inn South Oceanfront $59
- Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront $79
- Comfort Inn On The Ocean $63
- Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/Corolla $101
- Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk $143
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Nags Head Oceanfront $76
- Sea Ranch Resort $95