If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Mercure Omaha Beach Hotel is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a vacation in France that combines history, relaxation & sports:
- History: The Mercure Omaha Beach Hotel is located in the heart of the D-Day region, making the hotel close enough to visit:
- Normandy American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer
- Pointe du Hoc
- the artificial port of Arromanches-les-Bains
- Bayeux, a medieval town that’s home to the tapestry listed on the UNESCO Memory of the World register
- Relaxation: The Mercure Omaha Beach Hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway, because of what it offers its guests:
- Outdoor heated pool
- Hammam (Turkish bath)
- Beautiful beaches
- Sports: The Mercure Omaha Beach Hotel can also be a great for someone who enjoys sports, because of what it offers its guests:
- It’s located on the Omaha 36-hole golf course
- You can try sand yachting
- You can try paragliding
In order to save money at Mercure Omaha Beach, book at least 30 days in advance so you can save up to 30%.