If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There’s no better place to celebrate New Year’s Eve than Las Vegas. Start off 2024 in vibrant style at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
The citywide fireworks display will light up the Las Vegas Strip at midnight, so the Strip will be closed to vehicle traffic from 6 pm to 2 am.
Parking garages will only be open to registered resort guests and those with confirmed dining or nightclub reservations, so don’t delay making your reservations for the final night of 2023.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with all the excitement and fun that can be found at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Enjoy special dinners, drink specials, parties and more.
At WAKUDA in the Venetian Resort, they’re offering a 9 course dinner on New Year’s Eve from 5 pm to 12 am.
New Year’s Eve Menu
- Oysters with Wakuda Sauces
- Japanese Scallop with Spicy Shiso Dressing
- Chutoro Zuke – Spicy Chili Miso
- King Crab Tempura with Black Bean Vinaigrette
- Patagonian Toothfish Papillote with Truffle Soy
- Japanese Wagyu with Honey Sancha Pepper Sauce
- Miso Soup with Foie Gras
- Sushi Chefs Selection
- Dessert – Le Cacao
Pricing is $225 per person.
New Year’s Eve Parties
And, of course, there will be New Year’s Eve parties at The Venetian Resort.
- Rosina Cocktail Lounge with an art deco setting will have a live acoustic set by Sector Esperza at midnight.
- Electra Cocktail Club will have one of Vegas’ most popular DJs spinning all the best beats.
- Juliet Cocktail Room will have a live band and after midnight a DJ will take over.
Each bar is offering a selection of bottle packages and open bar options.
Yardbird Table & Bar
Yardbird in The Venetian Resort has New Year’s Eve specials on December 31, 2023, from 5 pm to 12 am.
- Hickory Smoked Bacon Wrapped Dates with Humboldt Fog Stuffed and Spiced Tarragon Honey
- Price: $16
- Maine Lobster Bisque with Creek Shrimp and Tarragon Caviar
- Price: $19
- Baked Oysters with House Bacon Confit, Mustard Greens and Roasted Garlic Bechamel
- Price: $26
- Lobster Agnolotti with Parmesan Tuille, Pea Tendril, Bourbon Lobster Butter and Herb Oil
- Price: $38
- 72 Hour Short Rib and Maine Lobster with Chili Grits and Bone Marrow Bordelaise
- Price: $86
- Mystical Good Fortune & Prosperous Wealth with Collard Greens, Blackeyed Peas and Ham Hocks
- Price: $14
- Nutella Tiramisu with Espresso Spongecake, Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse and Vanilla Mascarpone
- Price: $18
Ring in the New Year with unparalleled French cuisine. Chef Thomas Keller has created a decadent three course menu at Bouchon. Enjoy the rich, buttery Terrine de Foie Gras with duck confit. The Risotto aux Truffles has decadent parmesan cream and mushroom risotto with black winter truffles. You can add an optional wine pairing for each course and there is a curated selection of champagne.
CHICA Las Vegas
Enjoy the rich flavors of Latin America at CHICA with New Year’s Eve A La Carte Specials on December 31, 2023, from 5 pm to 12 am.
New Year’s Eve Specials
- Oysters Ala Diabla with Broiled Oysters, Diabla Sauce and Herbed Crumble
- Price: $24
- Black Truffle and Porcini Mushroom Tamal with Oaxacan Rasilla Porcini Cream and Pablana Rojas
- Price: $24
- Caviar Arepas with Beet Arepa, Crema and Osetra Caviar
- Price: $24
- Coca Loco with Chocolate Coffee Cake, Coconut Rum Mousse and Macadamia Caramel
- Price: $18
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip which will put you in the center of the action on New Year’s Eve. With a casino, 4 swimming pools, the Canyon Ranch Spa nd gondola rides down the Grand Canal, there’s always something fun to do.
Staying at the Venetian
If you’d like to visit The Venetian Resort to celebrate New Year’s Eve, book your stay here and you can save 11% off the regular rates. :