If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Set on the Mississippi River, Natchez is known for its beautifully restored antebellum mansions, churches, and parks with moss-draped live oaks. Once a trade route, Natchez Trace Parkway is now a recreational road and scenic drive. A riverside city, visitors and locals enjoy boating, fishing and bird watching.
If you’d like to visit Natchez and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top luxury hotels in Natchez by the users of TripAdvisor. And you can use TripAdvisor to find the best prices for these hotels.
- The Guest House – Antebellum Mansion
- The Towers of Natchez
- Pleasant Hill Bed & Breakfast
- Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens Natchez
- Stantonview Bed & Breakfast
- Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel
- Glenfield Plantation Bed & Breakfast
- Natchez Grand Hotel
- Hotel Vue