If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Pensacola is the westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle, just 13 miles from the Alabama border. It is separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Santa Rosa Island and its protected beaches
Make it a popular visitor destination. Pensacola was one of the earliest European settlement in the U.S. and Historic Pensacola Village contains original 19th-century buildings. Pensacola Naval Air Station is the home of the Blue Angels.
If you want to visit Pensacola and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top luxury hotels in Pensacola by the users of TripAdvisor. And you can use TripAdvisor to find the best prices for these hotels.
- Portofino Island Resort
- Beach Club Resort Residence & Spa
- Caribe Resort
- The Hotel Magnolia
- Southbay by the Gulf
- The Henderson – A Salamander Beach & Spa Resort
- The Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa
- Hilton Pensacola Beach
- Margaritaville Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach