If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There’s no shortage of romantic activities for couples in Miami, Florida. There are long walks or picnics on the beach. Or what about the romantic boat rides you could take There’s also plenty of restaurants that can set the perfect romantic mood. And if you and your love like to party, you can take advantage of the great nightlife scene in Miami. And I’m only beginning to scratch the surface! So naturally, Miami is a great destination for a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, etc.
If you are planning a romantic getaway in Miami, then consider staying at one of these hotels. They are considered the best romantic hotels in Miami. And you can get them for a great rate by clicking here:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Dream South Beach
- Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
- The Confidante – in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- Mandarin Oriental
- 1 Hotel South Beach
- COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach
- National Hotel, an Oceanfront Resort
- Kimpton EPIC Hotel
- The Mayfair at Coconut Grove
- Mondrian South Beach
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach
- Newport Beachside Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
- The Hotel of South Beach
Pin this for later – save it to Pinterest!