If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Williamsburg, Virginia is a wonderful travel destination for families with children. There is so much to do in Williamsburg that your kids will love. For starters, there’s Busch Gardens theme park and their waterpark, Water Country USA. Take a second to check these great theme parks out and you’ll see what I mean:
Then there are other great activities, such as Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium. Not to mention all the child-centric activities you can do in Colonial Williamsburg. For more recommendations on what to do with kids in Williamsburg, check out our list of the best things to do with kids in Williamsburg.
So we know that Williamsburg is a great place for a family vacation. But if you do visit Williamsburg, then where should you stay?
How about staying in one of these 20 hotels? They are the best family hotels according to customer reviews. And you can click on the link to find a good price for the hotel!
- Williamsburg Inn – A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg Gateway
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Richmond Rd.
- Colonial Houses-Colonial Williamsburg
- Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area
- Woodlands Hotel & Suites – Colonial Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection
- Kingsmill Resort
- Griffin Hotel – Colonial Williamsburg
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Williamsburg-Historic Gateway
- Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg