If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Greenville, South Carolina is a wonderful travel destination for couples. Just imagine a walk in the Blue Ridge Mountains with your love. The river, waterfalls, and gardens in Falls Park also make the perfect romantic backdrop.
And Greenville is famous for its wonderful restaurants, including the Passerelle Bistro. The Passerelle Bistro is one of only two restaurants in the United States to make this list of the most romantic restaurants in the world.
So Greenville sets the right romantic atmosphere. Greenville would, therefore, be a wonderful destination for a honeymoon, wedding, anniversary trip, Valentine’s Day getaways, etc.
If you are considering taking a romantic getaway in Greenville, consider staying in one of these hotels. They are considered the most romantic hotels in Greenville. And if you click on our links, you can save money on your stay!
- Hotel Domestique
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Downtown-RiverPlace
- The Westin Poinsett, Greenville
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
- Quality Inn & Suites Greenville – Haywood Mall
- Greenville Marriott
- Country Inn & Suites
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Greenville
- Hilton Greenville
- Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
- Hampton Inn Greenville/I-385 Haywood Mall, SC
- Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown
- Comfort Inn Greenville – Haywood Mall
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Greenville-I-385-Roper Mtn Rd
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Downtown
- Drury Inn & Suites – Greenville, SC
More Romantic Travel Ideas
Want more ideas for your romantic Greenville getaway? Take a look at this list of the 6 best things to do for couples in Greenville!