If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you book a Universal Studios Orlando hotel room from now until October 1st for stays of at least 4 nights during the following times:
• September 4th-September 28th
• November 26th-December 21st
And you book on the Universal Orlando’s website, then you can save up to significant savings.
Per the website, how much you can save can depend on the hotel you choose:
• Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: save up to $255
• Hard Rock Hotel: save up to $235
• Loews Royal Pacific Resort: save up to $207
• Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: save up to $151
• Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: save up to $111
Now, I haven’t booked one of these resorts for these dates (yet!), but when I checked for a deal for Loews Portofino Bay Hotel (my current favorite Universal hotel), I saw a base rate far lower than I usually see rates for: for example, for the first week in December, for 2 adults, pre-taxes and extra fees, the rate was $255.20, which is even less than the current $301 rate for 2 adults for the same week/same hotel found on Orbitz.
You can get many extra bonuses with staying onsite at Universal Orlando:
• All 3 theme parks (Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay) are within walking distance
• Complimentary shuttle to and from the parks
• Early Park Admission
So if you are looking to book a Universal hotel, then I highly recommend you check out these deals.