If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Relax in topical splendor in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Where the warm waters meet the lush mountains is where you will find Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa. Feel the warm sunshine on your face amid gentle ocean breezes. Delight in breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains. End your full day with a cool Caribbean night with fine dining and live entertainment. Hilton Rose Hall has all that and more!
Rose Hall’s spacious rooms and suites offer a sense of warmth and tradition blended with modern comforts. Caribbean hospitality is accented with Jamaican charm and colors. Lounge on sumptuous bedding. Enjoy furnished private patios or balconies with stunning views of a tropical paradise.
What Hilton Rose Hall Resort Includes
Hilton Rose Hall Resort is all-inclusive and you’ll receive
- All food, including 3 meals per day and snacks
- Beverages, including all non-premium brand liquor, draft beer and wine by the glass
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Non-motorized water sports
- Unlimited access to the internet cafe
- Gourmet dining: Something for everyone
- Beach activities
- Pool concierge
- Sugar Mill Falls Water Park
- Children under 5 stay free
- Tax and service charge
Places to Eat at Hilton Rose Hall
Hilton Rose Hall resort offers tantalizing cuisines in a variety of settings. There include
- Fresh – Enjoy breakfast and dinner buffets overlooking the main pool in a casual atmosphere.
- Luna – Indulge in unique culinary creations with a Jamaican twist and an extensive wine list.
- Mangoes – Lunch is Jamaican influenced street food and tropical drinks. The nightly cuisine is Asian.
- Moonstone serves homemade pizza by the cut for lunch and dinner trattoria style.
- Seaside Restaurant & Bar – Caribbean inspired dishes in a beachfront setting for dinner only
- Chef’s Table – A private interactive dinner experience
- Sugar Mill Falls Swim Up Bar
- Coffee Shop
- Jerk Hut by the Seaside – Open on Saturday and Sunday, this casual eatery offers Jamaican food and refreshing drinks under the Jamaican sun.
- Cricket Burger Bar with a variety of burgers in a fun atmosphere
- Bar King Frog – An open air patio setting serving cool libations and classic cocktails
Things to Do at Hilton Rose Hall
Hilton Rose Hall Resort covers 400 lush tropical acres. It is the ideal setting to do it all. Lounge on their private beach. Play golf on the 18 hole championship Cinnamon Hill Golf Course. Relax poolside in a deluxe cabana. Enjoy a massage at the onsite spa.
Sugar Mill Falls Water Park is the second largest water facility in the Caribbean. Thrill seekers love the 280 slide. Relax along the lagoon or drift on the lazy river. Kids love the jungle garden with a rope and wood suspension bridge.
Play tennis or take tennis lessons. There’s a Kids Klub and a Teen Zone.
There’s nightly entertainment at The Cricket Club with dancing and cocktails, pool, karaoke nights, mini bowling alley and mini basket ball.
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Discount
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is currently having a Spring Resort Sale. You can save up to 35% off the best available rates. Bookings made through May 31, 2021, may be cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. This offer expires on June 30, 2021.